30개국 의사6200여명 설문조사 코로나19처방 1위는 진통제, 2위는 아지스로마이신, 3위는 하이드록시클로로퀸
Treatments & Efficacy:
• 3 most commonly prescribed treatments amongst COVID-19 treaters are 56% analgesics, 41% Azithromycin, and 33% Hydroxychloroquine.
• Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in US, 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in UK and 7% in Japan.
• Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters). • 75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in US and 13% in UK.
• The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were: • (38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for 5 days. • (26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for 4 days.
• Outside the US, Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the US it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients.
• Globally, 19% of physicians prescribed or have seen Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically used for high risk patients, and 8% for low risk patients